- Property Assessment Roll
Want to know more about the property assessment roll and what it contains?
- Calculating property value
Want to understand how the value of your property, building or lot is calculated?
- Examination of your property for the assessment roll
Can a property assessment appraiser visit your property to examine it, and will its value change as a consequence?
- Impacts of a disaster on property assessment
Has your building been damaged by flooding? Has your house been partially destroyed by fire? Both of these cases could result in a review of your property value.
- Consult the property assessment roll
Want to consult the property assessment roll or find out a building’s municipal assessment value?
- View property sales in your area
If you are the owner of a residential building with five dwellings or fewer, you can learn more about the property sales in your area using the online consultation service.
- Requesting a review of the municipal assessment roll
If you disagree with the assessment of your property and believe that the information on the roll does not reflect reality, you can submit an application for review.
- Changing a postal address for the assessment roll
If you own property in Montréal, you can change the mailing address for the assessment roll, change the principal owner of a property or change the language of documents.
- Service de l'évaluation foncière
Contact us, documents and forms (economic data)