This special collection takes place on January 16, 23 and 30, 2019. Place your Christmas tree on the curbside after 7 p.m. the day before collection or before 7 a.m. on collection day.
- Remove all decorations from the Christmas tree.
- Do not place the tree in a plastic bag.
- Place the tree with the base facing the street.
- Make sure the tree is not covered in snow and is not obstructing the sidewalk.
- When snow removal operations are scheduled, make sure the Christmas tree is not obstructing the road to facilitate loading.
- Natural Christmas tree
- Artificial Christmas tree
- Decorations: balls, tinsel, hooks, icicles, etc.